The team at Wingate, Russotti, Shapiro, Moses & Halperin, LLP has worked through yet another incredible year, and we are grateful for the opportunity to once again reflect on our accomplishments. This year’s Super Lawyers and Rising Stars selections are in, and we are proud to announce that twenty-one of our firm’s attorneys have received this prestigious recognition. This accomplishment marks an increase in the number of WRSMH lawyers named to Super Lawyers since our last announcement in 2020.
The attorneys from across the country that Super Lawyers Magazine picks on a yearly basis for this list undergo a thorough evaluation process that takes into account independent research, peer nominations, and evaluations. These individuals are an elite group who represent the best legal services available. Only 5% of lawyers from each state make the list, and only 2.5% reach Rising Stars status.
Our attorneys who have been selected in 2021 New York Super Lawyers list or the 2021 New York Rising Stars list include:
- Robert J. Bellinson – Ten-Year Super Lawyers Honoree
- Konstantin Burshteyn – Rising Stars Honoree
- Michael J. Fitzpatrick
- Victor Goldblum – Five-Year Super Lawyers Honoree
- Brielle Goldfaden – Rising Stars Honoree
- Kenneth J. Halperin – Ten-Year Super Lawyers Honoree
- William P. Hepner
- David Hoffman
- Noah Katz
- Ryan J. Lawlor – Rising Stars Honoree
- Frank Lombardo – First-Year Super Lawyers Honoree
- Douglas Milch
- Bryce Moses
- Jason Rubin
- Philip Russotti – Fifteen-Year Super Lawyers Honoree
- Clifford H. Shapiro – Five-Year Super Lawyers Honoree
- Joseph Stoduto
- Stephen D. Wagner III – First-Year Rising Stars Honoree
- Michael Zisser – First-Year Rising Stars Honoree
We would like to congratulate our own Frank Lombardo on his first time being listed in Super Lawyers! He joins other members of the firm who have returned to this list, including several who have reached five-, ten-, or fifteen-year milestones and who have demonstrated a long-established tradition of excellence in the practice of law. We would also like to welcome first-time Rising Stars honorees Stephen D. Wagner III and Michael Zisser to our growing roster of named attorneys.
We believe that the recognition of these individuals in Super Lawyers is no mistake: Wingate, Russotti, Shapiro, Moses & Halperin, LLP has been consistently dedicated to providing the highest standard of legal representation in personal injury, workers’ compensation, and car accident claims on behalf of its clients. The firm will continue on this same mission for years to come.
If you have experienced an accident that is not your fault, we are here for you. Call us at (212) 986-7353 and learn how we can represent you in a free consultation.