Infant Severely Burned by Boiling Water
Our client, an 18 month old infant, was severely burned by boiling water while attending a daycare. The aides who were in charge of the classroom negligently allowed the infant to be left unattended. While she was alone in the classroom, boiling water spilled on our client's face and left shoulder. The boiling water caused a severe burn on the infant's left shoulder which required skin graft surgery. During the course of discovery, all parties agreed to mediate. After many hours of mediation, Victor Goldblum settled the case for $2,500,000.00.